Think Write Grow is an exciting book about how experts can build success and influence by writing compelling thought leadership material.
Published by John Wiley & Sons, the book explains the principles behind thought leadership and provides in-depth advice on how you can write material such as opinion articles, blogs, speeches, books, reports and video scripts.
You will learn:
- how to make the leap from expert to thought leader
- how to find your 'sweet spot' in risky and crowded markets
- the characteristics of successful thought leaders
- proven techniques for writing high-impact material
- the most effective channels for distributing your ideas
- how to use thought leadership to grow your business and profile.
These points are brought to life through interviews with global thought leaders in fields as diverse as science, law, information technology and design. The book also reveals the techniques used by great communicators from Barack Obama and Boris Johnson to Tim Flannery, Paul Krugman and Nouriel Roubini.
Available through Amazon and here:
Author: Grant Butler